Employment @ CISP :: Jumpstart your career!
CISP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and our facility is 100% tobacco free.
T2 Technical Support Rep
Applicants must have weekend and evening availability.
Candidates must possess strong knowledge of OSI Model, DNS, Windows Server (2003 through 2012), Microsoft Office (including Exchange), Windows desktop systems (Windows 8, Windows 7, and XP), OSx, Android, basic networking, and web and email configuration. Skills that are not necessary, but helpful, would include Linux experience.
- Answering incoming calls, emails and tickets.g
- Updating existing tickets
- Communicating updates and fixes to customers
- Providing remote hand support for customers and CISP engineers
- Break/fix troubleshooting of various systems
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Sense of urgency when working on issues
- The ability to research issues
- The ability to document new information
- Strong communication skills
- A sense of professionalism
- A strong break/fix bent on troubleshooting
We do background checks and drug screening.
Send resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to HR Manager, 3035 Moffat Rd. Toledo, OH 43615 or fax to 419-724-5302.