Employment @ CISP :: Jumpstart your career!
CISP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and our facility is 100% tobacco free.
This position reports to the Directors of Technology.
The primary purpose of the position is to administer database servers and develop database solutions.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Insuring proper backups of all databases
- Configuring and maintaining all SQL server software
- Developing SQL-based reports
- Designing database solutions
- Learning the CISP proprietary billing system
- Interfacing with the back end
- Tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced Transact-SQL programming
- Strong knowledge of database server maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server architectures
- Strong knowledge of Windows server family operating systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science a plus.
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) a plus
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) a plus
- Experience as database administer.
Send resume with salary history to email@example.com or mail to HR Manager, 3035 Moffat Rd. Toledo, OH 43615 or fax to 419-724-5302.