News & Announcements :: Disaster Planning and Recovery Seminar
Posted on September 3rd, 2010 at 4:00 PM EST
Planning and Recovery Seminar
September 16th, 3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Join CISP and the Red Cross for a FREE workshop on disaster planning for your business. Our session will include information by a local company, tips on how you can prepare business and the Red Cross will provide information for you and your family. also include a short discussion with a Lake Township company damaged in the tornado, but with a positive message on how to plan and what to plan for.
Service Spring, a lake township company damaged in the tornado, was assisted by CISP hosting their business operations in the CISP Disaster Recovery suite so they could resume business immediately. Service Spring had a plan, but they didn't plan for what happened. Learn what you can do to protect your business, your data and your family in case of a disaster.
Disaster Planning and Recovery Seminar
Thursday, September 16th, 3:00pm
3055 Moffat, Toledo, OH
• Types of Disasters - natural and otherwise.
• Disaster Recovery options
• Potential unforeseen consequences
• If you're going to be reactive, at least know your options in case of an
emergency...we'll talk about those options.
• In a perfect world, you should have a plan to cover any disaster. What does a
perfect plan look like?
• We live in an imperfect world; you do have options to protect yourself, even if
your plan isn't perfect.
• Service Spring (damaged in the Lake Township Tornado disaster) representative to
give a firsthand account of their disaster recovery experience.
• Also a review of what changes have been made to the disaster recovery plan
based on lessons learned.
• How they got through the disaster and what efforts are available if you are
ever in that situation.
• Red Cross Home preparedness
• Question and Answer session - tours of the CISP Disaster Recovery Suite and data
center will be offered.
Please contact Karen Lawniczak at 419-724-5351, seats are limited to the first 75 responses.