Restora Backup Software :: Keep your business protected.
How It Works :: The Restora Process
- Client software is installed on one server or workstation
- Client backs up data from all servers and workstations to the Restora Backup Server over an Internet connection
- The data is encrypted and stored in the Restora Vault
- All data is also sent to the Restora Replication Server
- Archiving data can performed as needed (weekly, monthly, annually, etc.)
- The Restora, Replication and Archive Vaults are separate from each other, helping to maintain an extra level of data protection
Restora provides seven incremental backups per week, scheduled at your command. Choose one per day, or any combination that fits your needs.
Restora uses 256-bit encryption to secure your data by making it unreadable by prying eyes. Based on calculations, the 256-bit encryption key is trillions of times stronger than a 128-bit key, and it would take millions of years to try every key combination.
Restora utilizes optimal data compression systems to minimize transfer times.
Backup File Manager
While other software may skip some files in their backup process, the Backup File Manager grants access to Restora to open and backup ANY exclusive, open or in-use file(s). No file is left behind.
Backup Plug-in Support
Restora plug-ins allow users to backup individual files or folders that they specify, independent of their location on a networked computer. Backup e-mail client mailboxes, Web bookmarks or users’ My Documents folders
Your data is always available, and support is, too. Our IT techs keep a constant watch on the entire system while providing you with the answers and instructions you need at any time from our Ohio data center.
- CD-RW, DVD-RW with disk- spanning tape drives
- Hard drives/ZIP/JAZZ/USB/Flash drives – Networked computers
- MS SQL backup to ANY media
- MS Exchange 2000/2003 mailbox level backup and restore to ANY media (backup a specific mailbox by date range)
- Offsite backup and remote offices backup
- Scheduled backups: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, at user logon, at system startup
- Run backups at system startup/upon login
- 256-bit encryption
- Indexed backup/restores
- Data verification
- Adjustable compression
- Explicit authorization encryption for FTP
- Multiple tape maintenance options
- Estimated backup size
- Incremental backup
- Differential backup
- Straight file copy
- Email/Log/Net Send reports
- Hardware/software compression options for tape
- Mapped drive support
- Advanced file tree
- Backup/Exclude files by file extension
- Remove backup older than ‘x’ amount of days
- Ability to run backups from desktop shortcuts
- Compatible with Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2000/Server 2003/Server 2008
- Email/Contact Lists
- Backup/Exclude Directories/Files - Web browser bookmarks - My desktop and files